INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Information pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 pursuant to art. 13, (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679)
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679), Ciottoli, as data controller, provides the information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the following Website: www.ciottoli.it
The data collected, the subject of the processing, is processed and used directly to fulfill instrumental purposes for the completion of the activity such as management, archiving, invoicing, processing, in full compliance with the principle of fairness and the provisions of the law.
The data processing is carried out through computerized procedures or in any case electronic means or paper supports by internal and / or external subjects specifically appointed. The data is stored in paper, computerized and telematic archives and the minimum and suitable security measures provided by the legislator are ensured.
Communication and dissemination
The data may be disclosed to third parties, subject to your explicit consent, for the performance of functional activities related to the structure, such as administrative, accounting and fiscal activities, and where this is indispensable in order to fulfill the obligations assumed by the parties.
Rights of the interested party as per art. 7
The interested party can assert his / her rights as expressed by the art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, by contacting the data controller. In particular according to the art. 7 the interested party can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner and managers
The owner and manager of the treatment is:
RUSTICI del TRUSCO S.r.l.
Via Lago dei Tartari, 33 - 00012 Guidonia Montecelio (Rome)
All the material constituting this site, the electronic communications before their receipt and the navigation data are stored on a server allocated at Serverplan s.r.l. - Via Giacomo Leopardi 22 - 03043 - Cassino (FR).
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes listed above in accordance with the law.
Nature of the provision and consequences of the refusal to answer
Pursuant to art. 24 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the consent to the processing of the aforementioned data is not necessary as they are collected to fulfill legal obligations or to perform obligations arising from the contract. A refusal to deliver the data will necessarily lead to the termination of any relationship without allowing the processing of data.
Last update, 31 July 2018